iBoost is a new app that lets you find out why your PC or mobile device might be running slow. This free program has been developed by Microsoft and Intel, with the goal of making it easier to identify any patches for performance issues on Windows 10, 8, 7 operating systems.
Are you looking for a method to get iBoost for your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install iBoost for PC, one of the greatest Tools apps available.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we will show you how to download iBoost for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at iBoost’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for iBoost for PC
On the Google Playstore, iBoost sits at the top of the Tools category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. iBoost for Windows now has over 500 installs and a 4.8 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download iBoost. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download iBoost for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official version of iBoost for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run iBoost on your PC.
Download iBoost for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install iBoost for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our scenario, we’ll look for iBoost to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: After you click the Install button, iBoost will be installed on Bluestacks immediately. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the program icon in Bluestacks to begin using the iBoost app on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. As a result, installing iBoost on a PC with Bluestacks is suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download iBoost for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. We’ll now look at how to install iBoost on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop via MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the iBoost app. Locate the ECU=SHOP developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: iBoost will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
iBoost for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but effective UI, iBoost has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install iBoost on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain iBoost for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our iBoost Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or iBoost for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!