The topic of a live transfer has sparked controversy in recent weeks. There are those who say it is cruel to keep multiple cats or dogs trapped in the same home without sufficient room and those who believe that homes should be allowed to have more than one cat while allowing other people’s animals into their own homes.
The “Transfer news today man utd” is a live talk about the transfer market.
The summer transfer season is nearing, and speculation about who will go where is rife. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
Man United wants Torres to help their shaky defense.
According to the Manchester Evening News, Manchester United are already making arrangements for next season and might make a bid for Villarreal centre-back Pau Torres.
United were connected with the 25-year-old last summer before finally buying Raphael Varane from Real Madrid for €48 million. However, since the France international has missed a number of games this season due to injury, the club has opted to sign another centre-back when the transfer market opens.
The Red Devils are expected to try to offload both Eric Bailly and Phil Jones in the summer to create way for a new defender, with Torres rising to the top of the Old Trafford hierarchy’s wishlist.
The Spain international is said to have a €60 million release clause in his contract, and although he is open to leaving his childhood club at the conclusion of the season, he is now focused on Villarreal’s Champions League run, with the first leg of the semifinals against Liverpool slated for April 27.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
09.44 BST: Manchester United vs. Liverpool was a one-way street, which came as no surprise given the two teamsheets.
Sevilla have extended goalkeeper Yassine Bono’s contract by one year, until June 2025, at 08.57 BST.
Since joining Sevilla from Girona in the summer of 2019, Bono has made 99 appearances for the Andalusian club and has 50 clean sheets.
“I’m extremely glad to remain here, to continue to progress as a player in the squad and at this club,” said the Morocco international, who is Sevilla’s first-choice goalkeeper. This is a club with a lot of ambition, as we all know.
“Sevilla encourages me to keep improving and expects the best of me. That is really essential to me. There is a family feel without sacrificing the professional side of great teams’ exacting goals.”
08.31 BST: According to L’Equipe, Atletico Madrid is interested in signing Arsenal defender William Saliba.
Saliba, 21, joined Arsenal from Saint-Etienne for €30 million in 2019 but has yet to play a first-team game. He has spent the rest of his career on loan at different teams, with this season at Marseille proving to be his most successful yet.
The centre-back has been called up to the senior France squad and might join Atletico Madrid this summer, yet he has said that he would be content to remain with Marseille if he is unable to get into the Arsenal team.
Pep Guardiola has been tight-lipped regarding Manchester City’s pursuit of Erling Haaland, despite sources informing ESPN that the striker is on the verge of joining the Etihad Stadium this summer.
City are prepared to exercise the €75 million release clause in Haaland’s contract with Borussia Dortmund, and are becoming more confident in their ability to outbid Real Madrid for his services.
According to ESPN, a comprehensive agreement on agency fees and compensation has yet to be achieved, but both parties are hopeful that a settlement will be struck.
However, when questioned about the 21-year-old during a press conference on Tuesday, Guardiola remained tight-lipped.
He said, “No response to your inquiry.” “There are no questions. I’m not worried about what happens at this team next season. I have no idea what will occur in the future. For many years, I have avoided discussing transfers, particularly while we are still in the middle of the season.”
Mark Ogden believes Raheem Sterling’s salary demands, along with his age, make a big-money transfer this summer unlikely.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Adam Brown)
– According to the Mirror, Raheem Sterling will decide on his Manchester City future at the conclusion of the season. The 27-year-old winger has been linked with AC Milan, but contract discussions are set to start at the conclusion of the season, with Pep Guardiola’s side anxious to retain him at the Etihad Stadium.
– According to Marca, Sevilla have opted against making Anthony Martial’s loan transfer permanent in order to reduce their payroll expenditure. The 26-year-old has had a poor season in LaLiga after signing from Manchester United, and despite the possibility of a second season, his €15 million-per-season contract would have to be drastically cut in order for a trade to be conceivable.
– According to the Here We Go podcast, Real Madrid is aiming to secure Vinicius Junior’s future at the Santiago Bernabeu by granting him a new five-year deal. Recent rumours suggest that Carlo Ancelotti’s side will have a busy summer once the transfer market opens, but with the 21-year-old scoring 17 goals this season, it appears that the LaLiga side have no plans to sell him, despite needing to reduce their wage bill in order to sign Kylian Mbappe on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain.
Lautaro Martinez, according to Cesar Luis Merlo, wants to remain at Internazionale this summer. Inter trounced AC Milan 3-0 at San Siro on Tuesday, with the 24-year-old striker scoring twice. And, despite reports that teams all over Europe are planning a summer transfer for the Argentina international, the source claims that he has no wish to leave Serie A at the conclusion of the season.
– According to Pedro Almeida, Benfica are interested in putting up a possible comeback for Angel Di Maria. The 34-year-old PSG winger seems to be on his way out of the Parc des Princes at the end of the season, with no hint of a new deal in the works. Despite the fact that he is a free agent, Benfica will try to see whether the Argentina international is willing to come for a far lesser wage than the €13.4 million he receives in France.
The “latest confirmed football transfers” is a podcast that discusses the latest in football transfers. They are hosted by James and they discuss everything from the transfer market to player reviews.
- arsenal transfer news
- liverpool transfer news
- sky sports transfer news today
- transfer news for chelsea
- transfer news goal