The Poco M2 is one of the most impressive budget phones that is being released in 2018. Featuring a Snapdragon 450 processor, a 5.9-inch 19:9 screen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels, a 20MP + 16MP dual rear camera setup, a 16MP front-facing camera, a 3000mAh battery, and a price tag of Rs. 7,499, the Poco M2 is offering flagship-like features in a mid-budget phone.
Apple is now celebrating the coming of the iPhone 11, which is a fairly good upgrade compared to the previous model, the iPhone XS. The iPhone 11 series marks the first time Apple has released two new iPhones in a single year, and it is the first time the company has offered 3 screen sizes at once. The iPhone 11 comes in three sizes: the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 Pro X.
Good news Android lovers, the Poco M2 (H6) is now available for buying in India. The phone was first spotted on Amazon.in last week. If you haven’t heard of the Poco M2 then you must be living under a rock—it was one of the first smartphones to be announced in India last year. It comes with a 6.2-inch display, a MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, a 3,850mAh battery, Android 8.1 Oreo, a dual-camera setup at the rear, and Poco’s UI on top.
Following the successful release of the Android 11 patch for the Redmi 9 Prime. Xiaomi has shifted its attention to the recently purchased Poco M2 smartphone from its sibling company. Yes, the MIUI 12.5 stationed Android 11 upgrade for Poco M2 owners in India has begun. The most recent over-the-air update includes a variety of new features, as well as a security patch and enhancements. You can find all you need to know about the Poco M2 Android 11 upgrade right here.
With the software version 220.127.116.11.RJRINXM, Xiaomi has begun sending out the latest update. It is about 2.1GB in size and is available for download. A number of customers claim to have received the update on their Poco M2 smartphone. If you haven’t gotten it yet, here’s a snapshot provided by a twitter user (@TechnoAnkit1); if you haven’t, we anticipate you to get it in the next days or weeks. Along with the new features, the new version contains the August 2021 monthly security patch.
Let’s speak about the changes: the Android 11 upgrade for the Poco M2 brings enhanced gesture responsiveness, 20x quicker rendering, and system performance improvements. It also brings new tools for doodling and drawing, dynamic layouts, gesture shortcuts, and more to the Notes app. Aside from that, you may utilize Android 11’s fundamental functions. The full changelog may be seen here.
Changelog for the Android 11 Update for the Poco M2
- New: Gesture responses are now instantaneous.
- New: With a 20-fold increase in rendering capability, there are few limitations to what you can see on your screen today.
- New: After upgrading, every phone gets quicker thanks to unique device model modifications.
- MIUI has been optimized to be lighter, quicker, and more durable.
- The Android Security Patch has been updated to August 2021. System security has been improved.
- MIUI 11 is a stable MIUI based on Android 11.
- Create mind maps with sophisticated structures for the first time.
- New: New doodling and drawing tools.
- New: Press and hold a drawing to automatically modify the strokes.
- New: You can now write notes, tasks, and snippets from anywhere with a gesture shortcut.
- Excerpts can save text, URLs, and pictures to Notes with only a few clicks.
- New: Dynamic layouts take Notes’ typography to a whole new level.
- Notes have been completely redesigned.
Update for the Poco M2 to Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)
The MIUI 12.5-based Android 11 update is now going out, and if you own a Poco M2 smartphone, you may have already gotten it. However, if you haven’t gotten it, go to System updates to see if there are any new updates, since OTA notifications aren’t always received. As a result, it is preferable to verify it manually.
You may manually sideload the recovery ROM and get the new features if you’re in a rush and want to upgrade your Poco M2 to MIUI 12.5 based Android 11. The recovery ROM may be found here.
- [Recovery ROM] Poco M2 MIUI 12.5 (Android 11) Update (India Stable)
Before you begin the process of updating your smartphone, I suggest that you make a backup and charge your device to at least 30%.
To sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), you need to head over to the system settings > updates, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
After the installation is complete, reboot your Poco M2 before using it for the first time. That is all there is to it.
You Might Also Enjoy : How to Root the Poco M2
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
If you own a Poco M2 phone, you will be happy to hear that the Poco M2 Android 11 (MIUI 12.5) Update is out in India! Download Now!. Read more about poco m3 android 11 update download and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- poco x3 android 11 release date in india
- poco m3 android 11 update release date
- poco m3 android 11 beta
- poco android 11 update list
- poco m3 android 11 update download