Sentinel is a game type in Overwatch where you protect one of three collector bots for 60 seconds. This guide will help players reach the highest possible tier by providing valuable tips and tactics, so that they can combat against other players on their way to victory.
Valorant is a popular League of Legends bot for the game’s client. It has been around since early 2013 and it was one of the first bots to provide information on the best initiator for each team.
In Valorant, agents play four separate roles: initiator, controller, sentinel, and duelist. Each of them has a certain duty to do, and Riot Games has equipped them with abilities that are best suited to their jobs.
Sentinels aren’t the most glamorous characters in the game, but they’re crucial. On attack, the Sentinel’s role is to cover the team’s flanks against adversaries who try to circle around the sides and back, and on defense, it’s their responsibility to solo-defend whole sites. Here’s how to play a Sentinel, as well as a tier chart that ranks the three agents in each area from worst to best.
Tiers of Sentinels
The Valorant Sentinels tier list may be seen below. Continue reading to learn how each agent ranks, as well as tips and methods for using them.
Sentinels are ranked from the worst to the best.
We go into more depth on each Sentinel in our rankings below, as well as provide our best tips and techniques for each.
Cypher may be the least effective Sentinel, but it does not make him a terrible agent. In the proper hands, his intelligence collecting powers are unrivaled, but he has a high skill threshold. Other agents are more versatile and simpler to utilize in diverse settings.
- One-way cages are a good method to practice. This entails using Cypher’s cage ability to cover walls and entryways so that you can see the adversaries’ feet but they can’t see you. On each map, there are various guides providing information on the best places to find them.
- Don’t repeat your setups from round to round. Place Cypher’s trip wires and camera in various locations so that the opposition team does not notice a trend in your positioning. They can just shoot them and make them worthless if they don’t.
- Play around with your tripwires. It’s a good idea to get into the habit of camping close to one of your travels. That way, you may either fire through the wall or round the corner for a swift kill.
- Cypher’s camera should be as high as feasible. This keeps it concealed while also giving it a larger field of vision.
Sage is a one-of-a-kind Sentinel because of her healing talents. She is the only Agent in the game that can protect and heal at the same time. Her ability to hold a location is enhanced by her Wall and Slow Orb powers. The one area where she falls short is in terms of damage output.
- If the opposition team is assaulting all at once, use your wall immediately away. This will halt their advance, allowing your troops to rotate.
- Sage’s Slow Orb may be used at doors or when foes break through your wall. This will make it simpler for you to pick them off and delay them until reinforcements come.
- As soon as an ally is harmed, heal them. It’s pointless to keep Sage’s Healing Orb since you’ll receive it back after 45 seconds. It is more vital to keep teammates alive than to conserve abilities.
- Sage should use Resurrection as soon as she is able, but if you have numerous deceased comrades, you should prioritize bringing back your top frag. You’ll have a higher chance of wiping out the opposition team and winning the round this way.
Killjoy is not just the finest Sentinel in the game, but also one of the best agents. The most astounding aspect of Germany’s ingenuity is the way her skills work together to increase her damage output tremendously with each one she utilizes in tandem. Killjoy is the agent you want if you’re going to defend a location against a complete squad of opponents on your own.
- Make use of all of Killjoy’s talents at the same time. Put an alarm Bot and two Nanoswarms in a hallway or doorway and you’ll almost certainly get a kill.
- After planting, place Nanoswarm mollies on the spike. You’ll be able to trigger them as soon as the adversary taps the spike, and you’ll have one less defuser to worry about.
- With your turret, create crossfire. Place the turret at an angle to an entrance point other than the one you’re looking at. This will attract the enemy’s attention, cause damage, and slow them down, allowing you to pick them off from behind.
- Instead of defending a site you currently possess, save your Lockdown for when you need to reclaim one. Instead of enabling them to flee and wait out the ability, this will keep them locked in situ.
The Top 3 Things a Sentinel Should Do
- Sentinels have a multitude of qualities that make them perfect for holding places on their own. You may either hold down one side by yourself in case the opponent rotates back, or you can gain time till your friends arrive.
- On offensive, hold the flanks and let the Duelists seize the lead. The Sentinels are in charge of guarding the flanks, utilizing their talents to construct traps and alarms that alert your squad when adversaries attempt to sneak up behind them.
- Support your team — Whether it’s Cypher’s intelligence gathering or Sage’s healing, Sentinels have a number of support-based skills. Keep an eye on your teammate’s needs and do whatever you can to help them.
The Top 3 Things You Shouldn’t Do as a Sentinel
- Sentinels aren’t the best suited for site entrance, so don’t go in first. Their skills are more suited to defending a previously cleared area and assisting comrades from behind. Sentinels who rush in early are the first to perish.
- Playing in the middle isn’t a good idea – The Sentinels’ mission is to protect and hold, not to assault or flank. Taking the middle path is better for flanking assaults or rotating to a spot where defenders are needed. It’s far better for a sentinel to set up shop and stay put.
- Wait to rotate — It’s always a good idea to leave one person in charge of a site, even if it’s just for a few while after an opponent has started pressing the opposing side. This ensures that the assault isn’t a feint or a decoy, and that the opponent won’t return to the undefended side.
Be a part of the High Ground
Thank you for taking the time to read our Valorous Sentinel tutorial. We hope it assists you in rising up the ranks and ensuring that no one gets the upper hand on your squad. Follow High Ground Gaming on Twitter for more tutorials, reviews, and lists like this one.
Have fun gaming!
Valorant is a game that allows players to fight against other people in order to gain experience and gold. The “best agents in Valorant” are those who have the best stats, abilities, and gear. This article will provide tips on how you can use your cards to win. Reference: best agents in valorant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best Sentinel in Valorant?
A: The Sentinels of Valorant are a group of skilled and experienced guardians who protect the player from any threat. They utilize different weapons, skills, and powers to defeat their enemies.
Who are the sentinels in Valorant?
A: Valorant is a 1982 French-Canadian film directed by Marcel Camus.
- best sentinel in valorant
- valorant tier list
- valorant sentinel agents
- best sentinel valorant reddit
- best duelist in valorant